- Open the Apple Wallet App
- Click the + icon in the top right corner
- Click “Set Up Apple Pay”
- Fill Out Credit or Debit Card Information or Use Camera to Capture Card Info
- Begin Using Apple Pay or Add Additional Cards!
- Download Additional Items like Coupons & Loyalty Cards into your Apple Wallet at Passoupons.com
- Learn More About Apple Pay, Watch Videos & Review Advanced Features
1. Open the Apple Wallet App
2. Click the + icon in the top right corner
3. Click “Set Up Apple Pay”
4. Fill Out Credit Card or Debit Card Information, Capture Card Info with Camera or Select iTunes Card.
5. Begin Using Apple Pay or Add Additional Cards!
6. Download Additional Items like Coupons & Loyalty Cards into your Apple Wallet at Passoupons.com
7. Learn More about Apple Pay, Watch Videos & Review Advanced Features.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay allows you to add your credit cards and debit cards to Apple Wallet on your iPhone 6 and pay with a simple touch to Apple Pay enabled NFC POS systems. In addition, you can use Apple Pay to complete one touch purchases from online stores & apps.
What Countries Support Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is available in the United States.
What Apple Devices Work with Apple Pay?
iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus & Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or 6 series for in-store purchases & iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3 for online & in-app purchases.
What Credit & Debit Card Companies Support Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is supported by all the major credit card companies – Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
What Banks Support Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is supported by all the major banks & many small banks & credit unions.
Where Can I Use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay initially launched at over 220,000 locations, but is growing fast. Simply ask the cashier if they accept Apple Pay.
Apple Pay Videos
Additional Apple Pay Features